This super easy vegan recipe will dazzle those you know and probably make you a couple of new friends! It is great on its own, on a chip or added to rice. Make extra, it’s that good!
- Shuck corn and cut off the husk
- One can of black beans with no salt added
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced small
- 2-3 yellow, orange and red peppers, diced small
- Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped
For the lime dressing
Mix equal parts lime juice and olive oil, add a tiny bit of maple syrup, a pinch of cumin and cinnamon. Season generously with salt.
Drain black beans and add them, alongside all the other diced veggies and cilantro. Toss to mix. Add dressing, coat and mix. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Optional: Small cubes of avocado