Soapwalla’s Deodorant Cream is all natural and uniquely powerful, utilizing superfine vegetable powders and clays, as well as lavender, peppermint and tea tree essential oils to absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria, and ensure a long-lasting and highly effective experience. The frosting-like consistency allows for easy manual application and rapid absorption, and is ideal for all skin types.
Soapwalla's Deodorant Cream is vegan and is made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients. Our Deodorant Cream does not contain questionable additives such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens or harsh and harmful chemicals, petroleum, or aluminum compounds that are frequently found in commercial antiperspirants, and is NEVER tested on animals.
Soapwalla does not use aluminum zirconium in our Deodorant Cream; aluminum zirconium cause skin cells to swell and in turn pinch your sweat glands closed in order to keep them from releasing perspiration. Please therefore note that our Deodorant Cream is not an antiperspirant.
- Please use within 12 months of purchase. Soapwalla makes each Deodorant Cream to order.
- Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is absolutely normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire armpit area until completely absorbed (it will absorb very quickly). Then go about your day, odor-free!
- If you typically experience increased skin sensitivity on days when you shave, we’d suggest you refrain from using our Deodorant Cream on those days and resume use the following day. Some of our customers have noticed that when they shave in the evening they’re able to use our deodorant the very next morning without any issues.
- In hot weather, our Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don't fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Should your Deodorant Cream arrive liquefied, therefore simply mix thoroughly then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes, until it has resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will then be as good as new!
- Soapwalla products are specifically created with the most natural, food-grade ingredients available in order to be safe for those with even the most sensitive skin. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, please be sure to test body products on a small area inside your wrist for 2-3 days prior to using. Soapwalla cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products and cannot be held responsible should any occur.
(*: certified organic, +: food-grade)
Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*; Rosehip Seed Oil*; Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) Butter; Corn Starch*+; Sodium Bicarbonate+; Kaolin Clay; Vegan Kosher Glycerin*+; a custom blend of essential oils, including: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*; Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree)*; Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange); Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)*; Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergaptene-free Bergamot)*; Non-GMO Vitamin E*+.
"While we were writing No More Dirty Looks we tried every natural, nontoxic deodorant on the market, from the tiny boutique brands to the big names. Eventually every single one disappointed: Either it wasn't as clean as we wanted in terms of ingredients, or it stopped working after a matter of days (or sometimes hours!). I'm not exaggerating when I say my life changed when I discovered Rachel's deodorant! When I run out, I panic! When I use it, I know I'll be fresh, stink-free, and even fairly dry all day long! It's hands down the one beauty product I can't (and don't want to) live without." -- Siobhan O'Connor, No More Dirty Looks
"I absolutely love this product! All my life I always had issues with severe b.o. and after trying nearly every product or gimmick on the market, this saved my life! No more worries or concerns about my body odor. Thank you so much for this wonderful discovery!" -- E.S., California
"I know I should probably just take out a billboard and save my breath, but I simply can't say enough nice things about Soapwalla's Deodorant Cream..." -- Delilah, Cool Mom Picks
"Three words: Love. This. Stuff." -- Stancie, figandsage.com
"I wholeheartedly urge you to ditch your regular, weirdo ingredient-filled deodorant and switch to Soapwalla..." -- Earth Friendly Weddings
"I am in love!!!! Not only does Soapwalla’s deodorant cream do a fantastic job of keeping my armpits smelling fresh all day, it seems to have some absorption abilities as well... the scent is neutral enough that men could use it too." -- Allie, TheGreenists.com
"I absolutely love Soapwalla Organic Deodorant Cream... [it] is a dream. It is the perfect consistency.... It glides on smooth, smells wonderful, and I couldn't recommend it more highly!" -- Beth, Petite Planet