Soapwalla’s Citrus Deodorant Cream is all natural and uniquely powerful, utilizing superfine vegetable powders and clays and a combination of citrus essential oils, which absorb moisture, inhibit bacteria, and ensure a long-lasting and highly effective experience. The frosting-like consistency allows for easy manual application and rapid absorption, and is ideal for all skin types.
Soapwalla's Citrus Deodorant Cream includes the following essential oils:
- LITSEA CUBEBA: Native to Southeast Asia, this sweet-spicy citrus is a potent antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, deodorizer, and vulnerary (heals wounds).
- BERGAMOT: our bergaptene-free bergamot (not photosensitizing) is analgesic, antibacterial, antiseptic, deodorizer, febrifuge (reduces fevers), and skin tonifier.
- LIME and GRAPEFRUIT: Naturally lift spirits and are fantastic antibacterial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, and deodorant oils.
- LEMONGRASS: Another terrific essential oil that is naturally analgesic, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, deodorant, and fungicidal.
- VANILLA ABSOLUTE: This thick, nearly resinous liquid paste is not an essential oil but rather a concentrated aromatic oil extracted from from the flowers and pods of the vanilla plant (part of the orchid family). This delicious smelling, slightly smoky paste is a natural antioxidant, coolant, anticarcinogenic, and quickly heals wounds.
Soapwalla's Citrus Deodorant Cream is vegan and is made with the highest quality organic and food-grade ingredients. Our Citrus Deodorant Cream does not contain questionables such as sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, harsh and harmful derivatives, petroleum, or aluminum compounds that are frequently found in commercial antiperspirants, and is NEVER tested on animals.
Soapwalla does not use aluminum zirconium in our Deodorant Cream; aluminum zirconium cause skin cells to swell and in turn pinch your sweat glands closed in order to keep them from releasing perspiration. Please therefore note that our Deodorant Cream is not an antiperspirant.
2 oz. vol; 6 oz. net wt
- Please use within 12 months of purchase. Soapwalla makes each Deodorant Cream to order.
- Ensure that the Deodorant Cream is mixed completely before applying (some separation is normal), then scoop a little with your finger and very gently apply to the entire underarm area until completely absorbed. Go about your day, odor-free!
- In hot weather, our Deodorant Cream may arrive in a liquefied state, but don't fret! Soapwalla doesn’t use any unnecessary waxes or hardeners, so temperature fluctuations can alter the solidity of the Deodorant but in no way compromises the effectiveness of the product. Should your Deodorant Cream arrive liquefied, simply mix well, then pop the container in your freezer for about 20 minutes until resolidified. Your Deodorant Cream will be as good as new!
- If you typically experience increased skin sensitivity on days when you shave, we recommend waiting a few hours before applying the Deodorant.
- Soapwalla products are specifically created with the most natural, food-grade ingredients available in order to be safe for those with even the most sensitive skin. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, please be sure to test body products on a small area inside your wrist for 2-3 days prior to using. Soapwalla cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products and cannot be held responsible should any occur.
- Soapwalla cannot take responsibility for packages once they leave our warehouse. For this reason we offer optional insurance (available during checkout), which we highly recommend to protect against damage or loss during transit.